Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Don't Grow Angry: Grow Plants

{Originally Posted on 03/31/08}

I have been working at my current job for over a year now. I work in customer service and while it's not the worst job, it's not exactly the most personally rewarding for me. I am on the prowl for a job dealing with plants; gardening, greenhouse employee, plant importer, nursery proprietor, gardener-extraordinaire-what-have-you! I often dread going to work and I've always held the belief that this needn't be the case. In reality, a challenging financial situation can often deter one from pursuing his/her passion. However, I intend to overcome this and eventually make a comfortable living leaf-side my plants.

That being said: Gardener For Hire! Inquire within for resume'.

Coming Soon, Look-See: TilthyRich.com gets a greenhouse!